HEPiX Fall 2005 at SLAC

Visa Information

If you're not a citizen or resident (green card) of the U.S. you may be required to obtain a visa to enter the country. If you do need a visa, we encourage you to start this process as soon as possible. Since September 2001, obtaining a visa can take a considerable amount of time.

Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

Citizens from a number countries may be eligible for the Visa Waiver Program. Please follow the link for more information.

Obtaining a Visa

If your country does not participate in the VWP, you must obtain a B-1 (business) or B-2 (tourist) visa before entering the US. Information on the B-1 and B-2 visas can be found at U.S. Embassies or Consulates or at the U.S. State Department's Web site.