Archival Collections Index (New)
The SLAC Archives are a centralized collection of inactive
official records of SLAC and personal papers of physicists and
staff. Access to material deposited in the SLAC Archives is
granted as follows:
All deposits to the Archives have at least a minimal record
which includes the name of the creating office or person, inclusive
dates, volume of records, and a brief description of the contents.
The Archives is completing more extensive indexing of the collection
as time and resources permit.
- Institutional records over 30 years old: open for research
- Institutional records 30 years old or less: restricted
to use by creating office only
- Personal papers: subject to terms established at time
Our new archival collections index can be accessed
To view items that are open for research:
- browse by clicking the right green arrow OR
- search by keyword, person (e.g. last name), or Accession # (e.g. 2019-001)
using the searchbox in the top right corner
OR Download and search the following finding aids (require a PDF reader):
Once you have identified material that you wish to consult,
please contact the
to make arrangements to review your selection.
-- Return to top --