Bob (Robert) Siemann, 1942 - 2008
Robert Siemann Symposium and Workshop
July 7 through July 10, 2009
Professional and Biographical Information
- Siemann, Robert H. and Alex Chao. Wakefields in a
Dielectric Tube with Frequency Dependent Dielectric Constant. ARDB-368. Original 9/9/2004, modified 11/28/2004, 1/10/2005.
- Siemann, Robert H. Electric Field of a Uniformly Charged
Ellipse AARD-480, August 2, 2008
- Siemann, Robert H. Phase Shifter/Driver Linearizer
ARDB373, 79 1/3 MHz Phase Shifter, Revised December 27, 2004.
- Siemann, Robert H. ARDB Analysis Software. AARD 483,
September 1, 2007.
- Siemann, Robert H. and Alex Chao. Transverse Wakefield in a
Dielectric Tube with Frequency Dependent Dielectric Constant. ARDB-378, 1/24/2005.
- Siemann, Robert H. Plasma Density and Interpretation of
the Downstream OTR for Runs 11182cb, 11182cc & 11182cf. ARDB-217 / E-157 Note, April 29, 2000.
- Siemann, Robert H. Thick Quadrupole Analysis of Run
05112ck. ARDB-233, August 1, 2000.
- Siemann, Robert H. Analysis of Beam Envelope Data for
cherenkov Paper. ARDB-230 / E-157 Note, July 5, 2000.
- Siemann, Robert H. Beam Envelopes & Trajectories.
ARDB-223 / E-157 Note, May 31, 2000.
- Siemann, Robert H. Advanced Electron Linacs.
NEAL97-007. Proceedings of the Symposium on Electron Linear Accelerators in Honor of Richard B. Neals 80th Birthday (published as SLAC-R-526)
For a more complete list of Professor Seimann's Technical
Publications, please see the entries in
- Plasma Wakefield and Laser-Driven
Accelerators. Presentation at Cornell, June, 2004.
- The Orion Facility at SLAC AAC Workshop,
June 15, 2000.
- Advanced Accelerator
Research High Energy Physics Advisory Panel, October 30, 2000.
- Introduction to Accelerator
Physics. SLUO Accelerator Physics Lecture, January 23, 1998. ( streaming video)
- Wakefields, Impedance,
Collective Effects and Instabilities SLUO Accelerator Physics Lecture, January 30, 1998. (
- Nonlinear Fields and Their
Effects SLUO Accelerator Physics Lecture, February 6, 1998. ( streaming
- Synchrotron Radiation and
Electron Accelerators SLUO Accelerator Physics Lecture, February 20, 1998. ( streaming
- Luminosity and Beam-Beam
Effects SLUO Accelerator Physics Lecture, February 27, 1998. ( streaming
The Siemann papers held by the SLAC Archives, History & Records Office are
currently being processed, and are not yet open for research. SLAC
staff may access descriptions of his papers by
clicking this link
and entering his last name in the search box at the upper right on that page.
Note: Some links on this page open pdf
files, which require the free Acrobat
-- Return to top --