Gerhard (Gerry) Fischer (1928-1993)
Professional and Biographical Information
- Gerry Fischer Obituary, by Burton Richter and Bill Kirk Physics Today 47,2,118 (1994)
- Gerry Fischer Obituary, Stanford News Service, February 23, 1993
- SLAC Physicist Gerhard Fischer Dies Suddenly, SLAC Beam Line, Summer 1993, p. 36-37
- Gerry Fischer, CERN Courier, June 1993, p. 27
- Gerry Fischer, 1928-1993.
The Interaction Point, Vol. 4 No. 3 march 1993, p. 12
- Technical publications by G. E. Fischer:
- Fellow, American Physical Society (1992), " For many contributions to the
development of accelerator technology, including his most recent work no alignment, ground motion and vibration issues
for linear colliders."
Gerhard Fischer papers held by the SLAC Archives, History & Records Office
currently being processed, and are not yet open for research. SLAC
staff may access descriptions of his papers by
clicking this link
and entering his last name in the search box at the upper right on that page.
Note: Some links on this page open pdf
files, which require the free Acrobat
-- Return to top --