Click on the name of the paper to download the PDF copy or click on [ps.gz] to get a compressed (gzip) version of the paper.
The PDF version of some documents was distilled from PostScript files created from LaTeX sources which may have used Type 3 fonts. The resultant PDF may be unreadable on the screen at the default viewing magnification, though the fonts will be legible at slightly higher magnifications.
Despite the cosmetic problems resulting from the Type 3 fonts, such PDF files print without problems; likewise, the onscreen text is searchable and selectable.
No WWW file available (yet). Please contact the author directly.
Click on [lecture] to go to the scanned transparencies and the recorded audio/video of the author's lectures.
List of speakers
- Y. Nir
- CP Violation in and beyond the Standard Model [ps.gz] [lecture]
- V. Fitch
- Historical Development of CP Violation [ps.gz] [lecture]
- M. Kobayashi
- CP Violation and Three Generations [ps.gz] [lecture]
- F. Sauli
- New Directions in Particle Detection [lecture]
- A. Roodman
- CP Violation in the Kaon System [lecture]
- P. Rankin
- CP Violation Studies with b-Quarks at e+e- Colliders [lecture]
- M. Schmidt
- CP Violation Studies with b-Quarks at Hadron Colliders [lecture]
- H. Quinn
- Hadronic Uncertainties in CP studies [ps.gz] [lecture]
- K. Riles
- CP Violation in the Heaviest leptons, Quarks, and Bosons [lecture]
- E. Commins
- CP Violation in Atomic and Nuclear Physics [ps.gz] [lecture]
- A. Cohen
- CP Violation and the Origin of Matter [ps.gz] [lecture]
[ SLAC ] [ SSI HOME ]
Last modified: Jan-18 2000 Jochen