Trigger Operation Meeting (12/18/07)
Attendees: Su Dong, Selina Li, Mark Tibbetts, Rahmat Rahmat, Al Eisner, Haiwen Zhao, Kim Hojeong.
Date : December 18th, 2007
Time : 2:00pm - 3:30pm PST
SLAC Room : Madrone conf room, ROB
Dial-in : 1-510-665-5437, pass code 6649#
--- Minutes ---
- On Saturday, during the colliding beam runs, we had spikes on TSF cell distribution for SL 6 and 7. Pilot did reconfigure but it wasn't cleared. Mike Kelsey confirmed DCH was fine and had no spikes. At this point, beams were gone, so we took two cosmics runs one with COSMICS run type and the other with PHYSICS_LOWLUMI run type. The spikes were gone. Probably whatever caused it was cleared from the second reconfiguration during the run type change. Will keep monitoring. Thanks to all the people helped me over the weekend: Debbie, Selina, Rainer, Su Dong.
- Today around 2:17pm, pilot paged me via phone, and it didn't go through. The page was about ORC not reconfiguring due to DCZ. Jim powercycled DCZ crates. After operations meeting, I tested the pager, once via phone, once via web. Only the one via web worked. I added warning to the short term instruction.
- There is a possibility that we will take 3S run earlier than we thought. If it happens earlier than February, we won't have much time to check trigger and filters. I've started to work on it.
- All EMT data looks fine.
- Mark will be away from Sunday til January 11th. While Mark is away if anything happens: Hojeong will do the hot tower masking and Mark will take care of calibration problem from England. Mark's EMT cell phone will be off while he's gone too.
Trickle injection monitoring
- Al tagged it (what he presented last week), it's Rainer's choice to use when.
- Haiwen prepared a summary page on what we know and what we don't know.
- We will resume to weekly meeting on January 8th.
- Su Dong, Selina and Rainer are requested to keep their cell phones close to them during the break, just in case.
- Happy Holiday everyone!
This page was created by Kim Hojeong; however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.
Last Modified: December 18th, 2007.