Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (Mar.7, 2006)
Attendees: Fang Fang, Selina Li, Rahmat Rahmat, Dong Su, Dan Walker
- The run type PHYSICS_BURST has been used in data-taking since run 62694 (swing shift) on March 3 to log events to study vacuum bursts. See Rainer's HN posting about this run type. Selina is skimming for these events during the burst activities and will try to learn something more about them.
- Dan is planning on updating the EMT online library during the next MD. Currently, the EMT ROM is using release 13.8.1.
- Dan will update the L1TNtuple to put in the EMT prescale bit to the variables.
- There are TSF damages occured in run 62786 when the out-of-order and out-of-synch messages appeared around 13:23:36 in the TSF-X ROM logfile. Since this only happened to the new TSF-X, Su Dong suspected this might be due to the new firmware.
- We have a little discussion about container ID and its impact on monitoring and tracking for L3. If the TSF raw data are shipped out, is the container ID the same? In other words, what is the label for the container?
Data Quality and Monitoring
- Rahmat is going to work on updating the L1TFMon reference plots which were last updated before the October shutdown last year.
This page is created by Selina Li (firstname.lastname@example.org); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.