This page contains tools useful for IP instrumentation studies. Results of
some studies can be found here.
Pig - e+e- beam-beam simulation code
- Simulation code for electron/positron/photon collisions
- Physics-oriented generator
- SLAC/NLC modified version
- PTs modified version
- 6D phase space simulation
- Merlin - C++ based
Tor has also compiled a rather complete list of machine
The SLAC machine code directory is here.
Extraction Line Simulations
Notes: 1) create a directory
2) copy dump.tar.gz to this directory
3) gunzip -cd dump.tar.gz | tar xfB -
(you need "-" at the end)
4) Currently detector solenoid is turned off.
Glen White (Queen Mary University of London) has put together an integrated simulation with web interface available here. This is intended to be a repository for Tesla studies, but could also be used to generate NLC files as well.
Last Updated: Tuesday, April 8, 2003