Discussion Topics for HFAG Parallel Session at CKM 2005
Meeting 11am-1pm on 16 Mar in the Natural Science Building Auditorium at UCSD
Call ++1-510-665-5437 with meeting ID 4209 to connect by phone.
Members Present at the Workshop
- Tom Browder
- Alessandro Cerri
- Tim Gershon
- Lawrence Gibbons
- Andreas Hoecker
- Toru Iijima
- David Kirkby
- Bob Kowalewski
- Antonio Limosani
- Yoshi Sakai
- Jim Smith
- Achille Stocchi
- Cecilia Voena
- Frank Weurthwein
- Weiming Yao
Goal of this Discussion
Establish a set of short-term priorities for getting HFAG running
more smoothly and better established in the community.
- terms and renewal policy of chairs and convenors
- update schedule
- policy on which results to include
- WG scope: any topics missing or assigned to wrong WG?
- web organization
- schedule & deliverables for PDG
- getting results to conference speakers
- technical documentation
- physics documentation
- support for private (non-HFAG) averages?
- COMBOS: how to maintain/upgrade/replace?
- other software tools: standardization, documentation, etc
- new functionality requirements, eg, to implement new methodology
- archiving & reproducibility of results
- web infrastructure: cgi, sql, mirrors, etc
- need standards for input files & result files?
Page created by D.Kirkby and last updated on
16 Mar 2005