SPIRES-WWWHEPAU: FIN SANDFORD, MARK
SANDFORD, MARK may be written many different ways in HEP, this page can help you find the papers you are looking for.
See below for help on using this page.
Browse Authors Upward
- Use the Check boxes on the left to select sets of papers to view by clicking the buttons at top or bottom. All checked papers will be displayed.
- The numbers on the left are the number of papers in HEP with the exact author name shown. You can search for this exact
spelling of the name to find these (and only these) papers using this leftmost link.
- The middle link searches for the name shown, as well
as variations with the initials written out or not. This search will pick up more papers, but may also include papers by other authors with similar
names. It is the same as a regular author search in HEP.
- The rightmost link takes you to our HEPNames database, which may help you determine if'
this is the author you are looking for.
- For more information on author searching in HEP see our help pages.
SPIRES too slow? Try INSPIRE
Would you like to search faster? And smarter?
Get detailed results?
Directly access figures?
Know which papers are cited together with yours?
Search inside papers?
, the successor of SPIRES, delivering all these features and much more.
More details on INSPIRE at projecthepinspire.net
SPIRES HEP is a joint project of SLAC, DESY
& FNAL as well as the worldwide HEP community.