Help for Adding Experiments
- This is the date the experiment was proposed.
- The name should provide a unique and exhaustive (1 to 1) link to
database. Usually, if you just include all the person's initials
this will suffice. See see our
Author searching discussion
for further information.
- This should be written as it is for your records in HEP (e.g.
St. Petersburg, INP). This enables us to cross link between EXPERIMENTS and
database. You are allowed to have more than one affiliation if you
- Contact Email
- The email for anyone curious about the experiment to write to.
- The best place for detailed information about the experiment is
its web page. Even a very simple web page is incredibly useful to someone
wanting to find out more.
- Any related experiments (please use the SPIRES code for them).
Also Note: Updates are not automatic. They are emailed to
email@example.com with Subject: New experiment
(so you can just cut and paste the form in an email if you can't get it to work)
and then we update the record in the database. They can take a few days to
happen. Thanks for your patience.