Example Physics Journal
Exam. Phys. J. 12, 231-245 (1999) (15 pages)
Charm and Charmonium
- J. Austen1
- 1Bronte Institute for Advanced Study,
England, United Kingdom.
(Received 16 February 1999; published 11 May 1999)
Following the recent work of Darcy et al. several aspects of meson
spectroscopy are investigated.
Links provided by the
- J. Bartelski and S. Tatur, Phys. Lett. B 289, 429 (1992). [SPIRES]
- G. Morpurgo, Phys. Rev. D 42, 1497 (1990). [SPIRES]
- F. Muller, unpublished report, CERN-EP/79-148 [SPIRES]
- G. Dillon and G. Morpurgo, 53, 3754 (1995). [SPIRES]
- Fermilab experiment E835. [SPIRES]
- S.I. Dolinsky et al., Phys. Rep. 202, 99 (1991). [SPIRES]
- ZEUS Collaboration, unpublished E-print, hep-ex/9905008.
- P. O'Donnell, Rev. Mod. Phys. 53, 673 (1981). [SPIRES]
- D. Rainwater and D. Zeppenfeld, JHEP 12, 005 (1997). [SPIRES]
- T.M. Jones, Ph.D. Thesis. [SPIRES]