Online Particle Physics Information
- CERNLIB: CERN Program Library
- A large collection of general purpose libraries and modules offered in both source code and object code forms from the CERN central computing division. Provides programs applicable to a wide range of physics research problems such as general mathematics, data analysis, detectors simulation, data-handling, etc. Also includes links to commercial, free, and other software.
- A collection of software and information about software useful in high-energy physics. Searching can be done by title, subject, date acquired, date updated, or by browsing an alphabetical list of all packages.
- Fermilab's software tools program provides a repository of Fermilab-developed software packages of value to the HEP community. Permits searching for packages by title or subject category.
- HEPIC: Software and tools used in HEP research
- A meta-level site with links to other sites of HEP-related software and computing tools.
- GRID Physics Network
- The GriPhyN Project is developing grid technologies for scientific and engineering projects that collect and analyze distributed, petabyte-scale datasets. Provides links to project information such as documents, education, workspace, virtual data toolkits, Chimera and Sphinx, as well as people, activities and news and related projects.
- Particle Physics Data Grid
- The Web site for the U.S. collaboration of federal laboratories and universities to build a worldwide distributed computing model for current and future particle and nuclear physics experiments.