Beam Line Dynamic Steering (BLDS)
A description of BLDS goes here... Details:
- Runs on connie under the spear account.
- The startup file is $SPEAR_MATLAB/blds/bldsRun which gets installed under $SPEAR_MATLAB/bin/linux-x86_64 for 64 bit RHEL6. The reboot startup file is /etc/init.d/st.blds with a sym link /etc/rc5.d/S99xblds.
- The log file generated is $MATLABDATAFILES/blds<date_time>.log. Error and beamline open/close are updated in this file.
- Source matlab scripts reside in $SPEAR_MATLAB/blds. A make in this directory compiles the scripts and creates the bldsmain executable and an associated component technology file (CTF). The make installs the files and unzips the CTF file in $SPEAR_MATLAB/bin/$EPICS_HOST_ARCH.
- All control and monitor PVs associated with blds reside on soft-iocmatlab running on connie. General-purpose (SPEARMON) alarm PVs reside on soft-iocalh-al00 running on connie
- To restart autoFill:
ssh to connie as spear.
SPEAR EPICS | SLAC Computing | SLAC Networking | SLAC Home
Contact: Stephanie Allison
Last Modified: Aug 5, 2011