Auto Fill Process
A description of autoFill goes here... Details:
- Runs on connie under the spear account.
- The startup file is $SPEAR_MATLAB/automatedFill/autoFill which gets installed under $SPEAR_MATLAB/bin/linux-x86_64 for 64 bit RHEL6. The reboot startup file is /etc/init.d/st.autoFill with a sym link /etc/rc5.d/S99zautoFill.
- The log file generated is $MATLABDATAFILES/autoFill<date_time>.log. Messages for every fill are updated in this file.
- A matlab data file (autoFill<date_time>.mat) is created for each fill and resides in $SPEAR_DATA/injection/automatedFill. Currently, old files are not deleted so disk space must be monitored.
- Source matlab scripts reside in $SPEAR_MATLAB/automatedFill. A make in this directory compiles the scripts and creates the autofillmain executable and an associated component technology file (CTF). The make installs the files and unzips the CTF file in $SPEAR_MATLAB/bin/$EPICS_HOST_ARCH.
- All control and monitor PVs associated with autoFill reside on soft-iocmatlab running on connie. General-purpose (SPEARMON) alarm PVs reside on soft-iocalh-al00 running on connie
- To restart autoFill:
ssh to connie as spear.
SPEAR EPICS | SLAC Computing | SLAC Networking | SLAC Home
Contact: Stephanie Allison
Last Modified: Aug 5, 2011