NLCTA Low Level RF Software Development
NLCTA Software Task List
Tasks and Status
Low Level RF Task List
- Establish a production environment like specified by saa.
2 days 2/5-2/6
80% Waiting review by the Controls Software Group.
- Enter this production environment into CVS.
1 day 2/7
90% Waiting Completion of item 1.
- Review EPICS basics from "class" notes and on-line documentation.
1 week 2/8-2/16
10% started early.
- Review 1428 and 1472 drivers, device support and record support.
- Review ross' display and database. Convert to edd/dm 2.2/capfast.
- Review saa's notes and preliminary design.
- Create some capfast examples from 6 and 7.
- Complete the 1428 driver. Make a test db and display.
2 weeks 3/18-3/20 + 3/25-4/2
- Complete the 1472 driver. Make a test db and display.
- Write a 4792 AFG driver. Make a test db and display.
2 weeks 4/4-4/16 + 4/22(0.5)
- Design a database
2 weeks 3/22 + 4/19-4/24 + 4/29-5/3
- Initial database implementation.
- Design rough displays. smooth to be done by ops.
- Implement rough displays. smooth to be done by ops.
- Finalize database.
- NLCTA Misc. + Cleanup
- last modified 960206
- this page was created by Thomas Dean.