Meeting Minutes

11 May 2004

In attendance:  J. Nelson (notetaker), R Chestnut, R Hall, J Rock


SLED FDBK through SCP slow feedback

     (still true) Folks keep turning it off.  Not clear if it’s the labview or the fdbk.  BM works just fine though   Janice will make time to troubleshoot, perhaps not until after ITRP visit.


paoutdata mat files compatible with matlab 7?

     Janice will show Bob the version of matlab 7 we have down here after the meeting.  


after sourcing ENVS can’t do margetdata

     Janice will show Bob after.  


SIS waveforms archived every hour (plus on change)

     Ron and Janice will look after the meeting.        

     (still true) Done by HamHandsLite™ for now.  We do want this and around early April.


Database and Displays

Are we done yet?  I certainly hope so.  (Yeah, Judy!!)

Maybe one last one to put mod diag summary into mod summary


macnair module support of aes

(still true)(Debbie’s working on it, Yeah!) There is still a bit more database stuff to install.  RMS/BIG requirements for 8-packs structures: Ron gets to choose which is easier – one loop for all MacNairs in tr09 and tr06, or one loop for each ioc


(Ron will look or send to Janice) Will need to be able to archive the gain and set the gain (internal to module). (potentially different for each module)


2-pack PLC coming in April-ish. 

(still true) ~20 signals as yet undefined.  Janice will ask for TP printouts for this PLC too…


Plans for the future

One or two 2-packs, plus the work in these minutes.  Is ½ recent output a good estimate for the rest of the fiscal year?  Ron will talk with Schultz and get back if this isn’t a good estimate.


NLCTA/8-pack summary display

Ron will ask Steph.


Power Feedback

One small tweak Janice sent to Ron.  Will implement after the meeting.


Reboot trips

Deadman (60 hz ?)

Ron has a plan for something else to try.  Probably ready for test in a few weeks

Joe is going to think about how to make a 1/10Hz deadman that looks for a deadman signal within last 0.1 second otherwise turns off RF. (maybe wait for Ron’s 60Hz test)


Steve has a plan for inverting the sense of the DAC for attenuation control.  He needs a few days to design and get a tech to make the changes.


AFG driver code is done

(still true) Next step: Ron will build the code and a test boot and borrow Joe’s module and start testing.  If A32, probably won’t fit in TR07; if A24, probably ok.