ARDA/Groups/Advanced Beam Concepts/Projects
- Data analysis and publication on the plasma lens experiment.
(J. Ng, P. Chen)
- Cosmic acceleration and laboratory experiment.
(P. Chen, T. Tajima, P. Romenescu, J. Ng, A. Yashin)
- Relativistic e+e- plasma for Laboratory Astrophysics.
(J. Ng, P. Chen, T. Tajima, P. Romenscu, A. Yashin)
- Gravitational Collapse to Form Black Holes Containing
a Cosmological Constant. (R. Adler, J. Bjorken, P. Chen)
- Lecture/Discussion series on String Theory.
(J. Irwin, D. Richards)
- Accelerator beam dynamics model independent analysis.
- Luminosity and beam-beam effects at the Next Linear Collider. (K. Thompson)
- Course on Particle Beam Optics using Line Algebra Methods:
Applied Physics 453A. (J. Irwin)
Last modified on Thursday, 14-Oct-2004 15:13:54 PDT