E155x Talks, Plots, Drawings, and Papers
Note: For collaboration members,
see also the "Internal Information"
page off of the E155x home page.
This page last modified: Tues Apr 25 9:01:13 2000
Schedule of Upcoming and Past Talks by E155x Collaborators
- Spring APS Meeting: April 29 - May 2 in Long Beach, CA
-> These talks are scheduled for the afternoon session Q17 on Monday, May 1 in room 203A.
- HiX2000 Workshop: March 30 - April 1 at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA
- Measurements of the Spin Structure Function g2 From SLAC E155x - Peter Bosted proceedings (.ps)
- Fall 1999 Division of Nuclear Physics Meeting:
October 20 - 23 in Pacific Grove, CA
- A Precise Measurement of the g2 Structure
Function of the Proton and Deuteron - Dustin McNulty transparencies
Note: All plots contained in this talk's transparencies
are to be considered very preliminary results.
- PANIC99 and NUCLEON99: June 1999
- Very Preliminary Results For The Spin Structure Function g2 From SLAC E155X - P. Bosted transparencies
Note: All plots contained in this talk's transparencies are to be considered preliminary results.
Slides for upcoming talks will be posted to the Internal Information area of the web site when they are ready, if the author does
not wish to publicly display them before the conference.
Other Conferences of Interest for 2000
Publicly Displayed Plots
These plots are preliminary in nature and are not intended for
Plots shown by S. Rock at the 1999 Europhysics Conference.
Go back to SLAC home page.
If you have any questions or complaints
regarding the E155x Plots page please contact: