SLAC E154 Target
26 July 1996
Target Pictures and Drawings
There are many to choose from:
Picture of cells scanned at
* respectively from Mike Romalis.
SLAC Publications has made a
color EPS drawing
* of the target showing various coils and lasers.
diagram of E154 target with lasers, coils, etc
* by Mike Romalis.
There is also a
* of the polarized Helium-3 target by
Or you may prefer the
* by MCC Operators.
Target Polarization Measurements
The following are courtesy of Mike Romalis.
He-3 and water
* with fits.
* for detection of Electron Paramagnetic Resonance used for frequency shift polarimetry.
frequency shift data
* with fit.
A simple schematic showing how
* of Rb resonance lines used to determine He-3 density.
* of Picard during the run with a fit.
E154 Technical Note 33
on the effect of target polarization not along the beam axis.
Preliminary version of
E154 Technical Note 34
has detailed dilution factor information.
* Access to this link is restricted to SLAC users.