Job Order Requirements
To Submit a Cable Installation Job, follow these steps:
- Job Order System (Use your Windows login)
- New User Sign-up Form for Job Order System
- Job Order System Instructions
- Download form, and provide required information per ES&H Chapter 8:Electrical.
- Participants: Installation Supervisor will determine Participants and provide necessary signatures
- Job Safety Analysis Form.
Job Order may require the following documents, depending on the specifics:
- Download this spreadsheet and enter cable
- Spreadsheet example: for help in preparing the Cable Coding Input Form.
- Cable Plant Notes: For cable types and terminations. (If coding is required for cable or connectors not covered in the Cable Plant General Notes, please contact Noe Figeuroa x2392 for creating new cable and/or connector codes.)
- System Name Table: For the formal device name coding on the Cable Coding Input Form
- Download this spreadsheet and enter cable installation information
Cross Connect Spreadsheets (Download these spreadsheets and enter cross connect information.)
Rack and Crate Profiles
- Crate Profiles will be required for new Crates, and additions to existing Crates where new Modules are to be installed. Access and print existing profile and submit (red/green line) modified profiles along with Job Order.
- Rack Profiles will be required for new and additions to existing racks where new equipment is to be installed. Access and print existing profile and submit (red/green line) modified rack profiles along with Job Order.
- New or Blank Rack Profile
- New or Blank Camac Crate Profile
- Submit for new VME Crate Profile
Job Order Routing
Submit the completed Job Order Form, the EWP, Cable Coding Input Form, Cross Connect sheets, Rack and CAMAC Crate profiles (if required), to the Cable Shop Documentation dept by email or in person, where data entry is made into the captar database, and cable tags will be provided if required. The Job Order and associated forms can be attached to email and sent to Noe Figueroa at Noe@slac.stanford.edu.