gdb.info: Listing Tracepoints
Go forward to Starting and Stopping Trace Experiment
Go backward to Tracepoint Actions
Go up to Set Tracepoints
Go to the top op gdb
`info tracepoints [NUM]'
Display information about the tracepoint NUM. If you don't specify
a tracepoint number, displays information about all the tracepoints
defined so far. For each tracepoint, the following information is
* its number
* whether it is enabled or disabled
* its address
* its passcount as given by the `passcount N' command
* its step count as given by the `while-stepping N' command
* where in the source files is the tracepoint set
* its action list as given by the `actions' command
(gdb) info trace
Num Enb Address PassC StepC What
1 y 0x002117c4 0 0 <gdb_asm>
2 y 0x0020dc64 0 0 in g_test at g_test.c:1375
3 y 0x0020b1f4 0 0 in get_data at ../foo.c:41
This command can be abbreviated `info tp'.
Created Mon Nov 8 17:42:37 2004 on tillpc with info_to_html version 0.9.6.