Subdirectories of $BFROOT
Here is a list of many of the subdirectories under $BFROOT. Click on
the name to see the contents of each subdirectory.
Page maintained by Adam Edwards
- binary executables and scripts (bin.xxx =
architecture-dependent), SLAC specific and not part of
official BaBar releases. (Please see the README in this
directory for further info)
- area for small data files (real and simulated) which it
is useful to keep on disk for extended periods (Please see the
README in this directory for further info).
- vendor demos
- production software release directory (see next
section). This is the place to look for the officially released
babar code, libraries and executables.
- documentation, notes, papers, world-wide web files, etc.
- utilities (e.g. login "dot" files) and local overrides for
SRT makefiles etc.
- X11 fonts
- object libraries and script functions (lib.xxx =
architecture-dependent) which are not part of BaBar software.
- BaBar man pages (man.xxx = architecture-dependent)
- third party code, not maintained by cvs
- CVS repository for code management (see separate chapter)
- reference copies of code not managed by CVS
Last modified: January 2008