A workshop on semileptonic and
radiative rare B decays
| Questions for session 4
|| link to papers
- Is there any reason why the measured |Vcb| from exclusive decays
could be different from the inclusive measurements?
- OPE convergence:
- What is the uncertainty associated with neglecting higher order
or other terms in the expansion?
- Is there a particular observable which strongly tests
OPE convergence (i.e., which observables are most
sensitive to higher order terms)?
- OPE mass schemes:
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of the various schemes?
- Are the parameters in different schemes simply related to one
- Quark-hadron duality:
- To what extent do we expect it to be violated?
- How inclusive must our observables be in order to expect
it to be obeyed?
- What other observables constrain OPE parameters?
- Higher order moments?
- b to s gamma photon energy moments?
- lepton-neutrino Q^2?
- OPE fits to semileptonic moments:
- How do we treat m_c?
- How many parameters are free in the fit?
- What are the uncertainties of those that are fixed in the fit?
- Are the parameters extracted from b to clnu (especially mb)
applicable to b to s gamma, b to s ll, or b to ulnu?
| Last modified: Nov. 29, 2003 by Daniele del Re
|| back to the agenda