Using the BaBar Database
This section is addressed to everybody using the BaBar Database system. It explains:
- how persistent data is managed in Objectivity/DB
- what each database user should know about the database environment
- how to access BaBar production data stored in Objectivity.
What You Need to Know
Make sure you understand database basics first. This section walks you through some basic database terms and main features of the system.
- Basic Information on How Objectivity/DB Works
- Interactions with Database During a Typical Analysis Job
- Getting Started With the BaBar Database Browser
- BaBar Database Environment
- What are Bridge Collections
Status of SLAC's Production Database
You might find this section useful and check information provided below on a daily basis. Most of it is automatically updated by our scripts, so it is timely accurate.
Public Analysis Federations at SLAC
What Federations are Locked? (status page)
Event Store Data Management
BaBar Public Site | SLAC | News | Links | Who's Who | Contact Us
Page Owner: Jacek Becla
Last Update: June 13, 2002