User Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I start using Objectivity/DB in BaBar?
- How do I upgrade the schema?
- How do I create a test federation?
- How do I load or upgrade conditions?
- How do I check whether AMS is running?
- How do I check whether lock server is running?
- How do I check whether pud is running?
- How do I check if federation is locked/when is an outage?
- How do I choose the application I should run?
- What is my fdid range?
- How do I delete a collection?
- How do I delete a federation?
- How do I stage a collection?
- How do I find if a database/collection is on disk?
- Can I access other user's data?
- I can see some journal files in the journal directory. What do they correspond to?
- How do I license my Objy 8 or newer test federation?
- How do I check whether my job left any locks?
- How do I clean up locks?
- The Objectivity tool "oocleanup" fails to release locks. What do I do next?
- How do I exit without leaving locks when running my application in dbx?
Administrator Frequently Asked Questions
- What databases should be read-only?
- How do I make a database read-only/read-write?
- How do I check if a database is read-only?
- How do I clean up locks (advanced guide)?
- How do I clean up locks in test/production enviroment?
- How do I lock a federation?
BaBar Public Site | SLAC | News | Links | Who's Who | Contact Us
Page Owner: Jacek Becla
Last Update: August 12, 2004