Trigger Operation Meeting (2/12/08)
Attendees: Rainer Bartoldus, Su Dong, Rahmat Rahmat, Debbie Bard, Kim Hojeong.
Date : February 12th, 2008
Time : 2:00pm - 3:30pm PST
SLAC Room : Madrone conf room, ROB
Dial-in : 1-510-665-5437, pass code 6649#
--- Minutes ---
- A few times during last week, GLT-FCT trigger word corruption got order of 2 per mil. (A plot from 02/08/08 Day shift). It is line M*&5U. Not serious for physics. Su Dong will take a look at it.
- Rahmat prepared the lumi ratio plots for Y(3S) run before Jan 5th", After Jan 5th, Even after then. We need to understand the changes in the ratios more precisely. The effects come from cross section, boost and acceptance changes.
- Rahmat was using prescaled-path to make the ratio plots. Rainer suggested to use non-prescaled-path.
Trickle injection monitoring
- Monthly report draft is ready. I got many good comments. Thanks.
- Chris fix the bug which shows element 0 all the times. He and Fang updated ROM library on Jan 18th.
- During the first two weeks in March, Rahmat volunteered to carry the pager. Debbie will be backup for most of the time. Thanks!
This page was created by Kim Hojeong; however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.
Last Modified: Feb 12th, 2008.