Trigger Operation Meeting (01/08/08)
Attendees: Rainer Bartoldus, Su Dong, Rahmat Rahmat, Debbie Bard, Kim Hojeong.
Date : January 8th, 2008
Time : 2:00pm - 3:30pm PST
SLAC Room : Madrone conf room, ROB
Dial-in : 1-510-665-5437, pass code 6649#
--- Minutes ---
- 12/29/07: paged for "DCZ crate keeps ending run with sync requests". ROM log showed lots of Spurious error message. Debbie's instruction on this is power cycle. But it came back again and again. We have tried 3~4 power cycle and 2 ROM reboot. Background was OK, DCH was doing fine. We sent pilot to check the lights on the boards, they were fine. We contacted ODF to see if it's ODF problem. Chris came and noticed it was kept complaining about "elem 0 out of frame". So he swapped far left two TSF-x boards and ROMs to see if the complain changes. (e-logbook of 12/29) But the problem hasn't come back since then. We don't know why. Maybe there was some loose connection and got fixed while he was swapping boards...
- Do we need to update JAS reference plots: Examples (EMC M cluster (phi), ZPD tandip SL10, ZPD tandip SL 7, ZPD Cells SL 10, ZPD Cells SL 7)
ZPD tandip shapes need to be investigated more.
- Email from Mark: For the EMT the only news is the new tag of L1EmtSim (V00-04-11) which removes L1EmtSimApp. See here for details.
- The asymmetry in cosmics run JAS plots will be investigated by Rahmat.
- Rahmat compared (L3: LUMINOSITY from ir2runs, it's from PEP)/(L1: luminosity calculated from mu pair counting) during Run6 and Y(3S) runs. PEP lumi vs. offline lumi has about 5% change recently (calibration number changed from 0.95 to 1). It's be more useful to compare L3 luminosity (RECLUMI in ir2runs) and offline luminosity (from plot produced by betalumi).
Trickle injection monitoring
This page was created by Kim Hojeong; however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.
Last Modified: January 8th, 2008.