SLAC PEP-II
BABAR
SLAC<->RAL
Babar logo
HEPIC E,S & H Databases PDG HEP preprints
Organization Detector Computing Physics Documentation
Personnel Glossary Sitemap Search Hypernews
Unwrap page!
Det. Search
Who's who?
Meetings
FAQ
Images
Archive
Systems
Performance
Intern. region
Vertex Tracker
Drift chamber
DIRC
Calorimeter
IFR
LST
Magnet
Electronics
Trigger
Operations
Run Coordination
Contact Experts
Shift Takers Info
Operations Manual
Electronic Logbook
Ops Hypernews
Shift Signup
Check this page for HTML 4.01 Transitional compliance with the
W3C Validator
(More checks...)

Trigger Operation Meeting (11/20/07)

Attendees: Su Dong, Mark Tibbetts, Rahmat Rahmat, Al Eisner, Debbie Bard, Kim Hojeong.

Meeting Information

 Date      :  November 20, 2007
 Time      :  2:00pm - 3:30pm PST
 SLAC Room :  Madrone conf room, ROB 
 
 Dial-in   :  1-510-665-5437, pass code 6649#

--- Minutes ---

Operations

  • NTR

EMT

  • EMT Calibration works.
  • EMT Software Audit: most packages are OK. L1EmtSim package has linking fail in recent release builds but not in nightly due to EMC dependencies. Mark will remove defunct apps to fix it.
  • Mark will check tower mask during cosmics runs.
  • Instruction to go into JAS as a link, on EMC and EMT coordinate conversion.

DCT

  • Debbie will do DCH-DCT calibration when DCH has gas up in Dec 3rd.

GLT

Online

  • Teststand is not powered up yet.
  • Fang's online test failed.

L3

  • Su Dong will post the result of L3EMT filter study in HN in a week or so.

DQM

  • Rahmat looked at reprocessed runs, and compared old and new releases. They are fine.
  • How to get error of L3Lumi? In ir2runs, it has raw L3 lumi counted events (maybe NUMLUMTR). sqrt(N)/N is the relative error.

Trickle injection monitoring

Trigger Configuration

  • Survey page updated.
  • Al's posting on 3B&2A (don't need to keep) and M*&1Z (need to keep) lines for tight (not emergency) configuration.

AOB

  • CM is in two weeks.
  • After CM, we'll have meeting every week.
  • Hojeong will be in Fermilab during Dec. 9th~11th. Need someone to carry pager. Debbie volunteered, thanks Debbie!

This page was created by Kim Hojeong; however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.

Last Modified: November 20, 2007.