Trigger Operation Meeting (11/20/07)
Attendees: Su Dong, Mark Tibbetts, Rahmat Rahmat, Al Eisner, Debbie Bard, Kim Hojeong.
Date : November 20, 2007
Time : 2:00pm - 3:30pm PST
SLAC Room : Madrone conf room, ROB
Dial-in : 1-510-665-5437, pass code 6649#
--- Minutes ---
- EMT Calibration works.
- EMT Software Audit: most packages are OK. L1EmtSim package has linking fail in recent release builds but not in nightly due to EMC dependencies. Mark will remove defunct apps to fix it.
- Mark will check tower mask during cosmics runs.
- Instruction to go into JAS as a link, on EMC and EMT coordinate conversion.
- Debbie will do DCH-DCT calibration when DCH has gas up in Dec 3rd.
- Teststand is not powered up yet.
- Fang's online test failed.
- Su Dong will post the result of L3EMT filter study in HN in a week or so.
- Rahmat looked at reprocessed runs, and compared old and new releases. They are fine.
- How to get error of L3Lumi? In ir2runs, it has raw L3 lumi counted events (maybe NUMLUMTR). sqrt(N)/N is the relative error.
Trickle injection monitoring
- Survey page updated.
- Al's posting on 3B&2A (don't need to keep) and M*&1Z (need to keep) lines for tight (not emergency) configuration.
- CM is in two weeks.
- After CM, we'll have meeting every week.
- Hojeong will be in Fermilab during Dec. 9th~11th. Need someone to carry pager. Debbie volunteered, thanks Debbie!
This page was created by Kim Hojeong; however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.
Last Modified: November 20, 2007.