Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (21st August, 2007)
Attendees: Debbie Bard, Rainer Bartoldus, Al Eisner, Kim Hojeong, Rahmat Rahmats.
- Sunday swing shift: email for GLT timing plot bin 1 (IFT) low by ~1tick. Did not appear so bad in L1 LiveFastMon file so possibly an artifact of low statistics. Disappeared in next run.
- Paged Monday AM for ODF damage - MPIC spurious interrupt error in ROM log file so instructed pilot to power-cycle crate. This is the first time we've seen this error in a while - frequency seems to be falling off after a busy July.
- Please take a look at the slides for the ~monthly TRG status report for tomorrow's 3.45 meeting.
- Jim's question about the EMT calibration remains - should look at code to check if it always returns "success".
- Validation of Arik's code changes are in progress.
- In data: looking for losses in single/double track lines. Also checking lines used to calculate hadronic ratio so that lumi ratio does not change when the code is introduced.
-> Done! changes small.
- In MC: Ensure we can adequately simulate old data- the old track-finding should not change with the code modifications alone!
- Can turn code on this month if we know lumi is not affected.
Data Quality and Monitoring
- All is well with the data so far. Other work is still in progress.
- Study is still on-going. See status page for up-to-date information.
- The 1E line could be put in this week. Still need to check whether it will affect other open lines - e.g. Bhabha rates could blow up.
This page is created by Debbie Bard (email@example.com); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.