Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (3rd July, 2007)
Attendees: Debbie Bard, Rainer Bartoldus, Kim Hojeong, Rahmat Rahmat, Mark Tibbetts.
- Power glitch Friday 6am in EH turned off some TRG crates. Was paged, instructed pilot how to turn them back on.
- Friday afternoon IR2 lost communication with PEP - in particular, the timing fiducial was lost. Had to powercycle TRG crates to reset them.
- Hojeong did not recieve the email from Friday's page, despite being on the contact experts list.
- Friday problems showed up as EMT cable errors in the fastmon plots.
- Mark is now on the babatrg forwarding list.
- Arik will write L3 tracking BAD note but someone is still needed to finish the MC studies.
Data Quality and Monitoring
- Run 6 TRG stripcharts can be found on the QA webpage: here.
- Rahmat still has no account with Padova. He will contact them again and post to Padova SOS hypernews for ideas about the possibly different setup there.
- Hojeong had troubles running L1TNtupleKanApp and will post to hypernews if they persist.
This page is created by Debbie Bard (firstname.lastname@example.org); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.