Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (26th June, 2007)
Attendees: Debbie Bard, Rainer Bartoldus, Al Eisner, Kim Hojeong, Rahmat Rahmat, Mark Tibbetts.
- Recieved email from DQM over the weekend about GLT JAS instructions. They've been clarified. Also made a note on L3 JAS page that L3 EMC plot is rotated compared to the EMC system plots.
- Broken board still with Lupe.
- New EMT cellphone arrived - the number stays the same.
- Problems over the weekend with the DCH - see hypernews discussion. They will replace the electronics box tomorrow.
- Should check TRG plots to see if this has caused any problems in the DCT.
- They have not masked out any layers yet but may have to today if the electronics fail completely. In this case, we'll not have enough layers for a B track. We can alter the BLT mask to set the relevent bit to 1 which will regain efficiency at expense of backgrounds.
- Should perform a DCH-DCT calibration after the work is done.
- MC validation of new L3 tracking still up for grabs. It really should be implemented by the end of this Run.
- Hojeong has been having trouble with L1TNtuple - see hypernews posting.
Data Quality and Monitoring
- Run 6 TRG stripcahrts are ~90% done.
- Rahmat is in the process of obtaining an account at Padova.
- The DQG has noticed the pi0 mass goes down as the backgrounds increase. This is curious.
- The study still needs validaation on SP9 MC.
- The propsed 1E trigger line requires a re-think of L3 flags. The BGFilters are nearly ready, so L1 and L3 will soon be the issues preventing implementation.
This page is created by Debbie Bard (email@example.com); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.