Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (Nov 28, 2006)
Attendees: Debbie Bard, Rainer Bartoldus, Al Eisner, Fang Fang, Selina Li, Su Dong, Mark Tibbetts.
- Fiber splitter will be removed from old TSFX crate by the end of the week. Should run DCH/DCZ calibration to check the fibers are put back in the right place. When the CAN-BUS cable is sorted out, can run slow monitoring to compare before/after light yields.
- IFT trigger boards have arrived and have been installed.
- Should do a thorough spares inventory - compare web page and oracle database entries with what's in the lab and spares cabinet. The DIRC may want spare DCC boards, so we should check what we have!
- New L1EmtSim tag is in nightly release, compiled OK.
- Continuing Moose comparisons for validation of larger-scale bug fixes.
- Possible EMC water damage should not affect EMT as they will mask channels from their side. Any masked channels do need to be included in the trigger simulation, however.
- Minutes of discussion here.
This page is created by Debbie Bard (email@example.com); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.