Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (21st Nov, 2006)
Attendees: Debbie Bard, Rainer Bartoldus, Al Eisner, Fang Fang, Su Dong, Mark Tibbetts.
- Need to check with Ray if the fibers and cables have actually been moved, and confirm that the fiber splitter needs to come out.
- The IFT boards will arrive before the end of November - Debbie will keep an eye on progress there.
- Comparison plots for various Moose quantites pre/post L1EmtSim changes can be found here (top: before, bottom: after). The differences are due to changes between release 18 and release 21 - Mark will prooduce both sets of plots in release 21 for comparison.
- L3TRelInfo really is broken - it only works for Runs 1 and 2 now and a lot of links point back to Prafulla's private release still. This ought to be fixed.
- Discussion about what to do to obtain a possible 40% decrease in trigger rate. The Run 6 config will contain the new 1Zk object for monitoring purposes, but more thought needs to go into what config should be used for the more detailed MC studies before we request the MC.
- Possible extra meeting next week (Tuesday morning?) so discuss this further. Details to come...
This page is created by Debbie Bard (email@example.com); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.