Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (Nov 7th, 2006)
Attendees: Debbie Bard, Rainer Batoldus, Al Eisner, Fang Fang, Selina Li, Rahmat Rahmat, Dong Su, Mark Tibbetts,
- L1EMTSim package failerd to compile in latest releases (release 21 series) because of undefined references to external C functions from old fortran packages (TrigDC). That package was deactivated in ~release 18 but may have been removed from the release only recently. Or, the modules may no longer be used in simulation and can be safely removed from the relase. Mark will look into it.
- No word yet from Chris about the teststand and whether the ROM updates have been installed.
- GLT calibration question - GLT calib uses DCT test-stand calibration framework. There is some information about this on the GLT webpages.
Data Quality and Monitoring
- Still no meetings, but old data is continously being checked.
- The stripcharts are in place now ( example), but ROOT crashes unhelpfully after 200-300 runs, which may be a memory leak problem. Could be useful to add lines between points to spot outliers off the scale of the plots. Some explanation is needed of first few plots and how they're made.
- List has been updated with some tasks removed because they've been completed or are to be ignored. We'll come up with a priority list for next week.
This page is created by Debbie Bard (firstname.lastname@example.org); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.