Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (Oct 31, 2006)
Attendees: Debbie Bard, Rainer Bartoldus, Al Eisner, Fang Fang, Selina Li, Rahmat Rahmat, Dong Su, Mark Tibbetts.
- We possibly need a new generic Trigger on-call cellphone.
- Dan has moved all final package co-ordinator responsibilities to Mark. He will check his name is on the list of package co-ordinators and check all relevent tags are in the latest release.
- Fang Fang has been working on the calibration package on the test stand - the new privately tagged release works fine.
- There is an old config key (5152) which has no alias but isn't used any more. An alias can be created for it if it needs to be modified.
Data Quality and Monitoring
The next meeting will be on the 7th Nov, and we plan to discuss the task list in more detail then.
- There will be no DQM meetings till January, but old data is still being checked and new releases validated.
- Stripcharts - Rahmat has been working with Al to sort out the problesm with the errors in the mumu/mumu ratio plot. The stripcharts will be put in the next release whether the x-axis labelling is fixed or not. Rahmat would like to add more plots of useful quantities, bringing the total number of stripcharts to 18. He will post a list of these on hypernews.
- Next week the full Run 5 stripcharts should be available. There are some discrepancies in the lumi ratios of certain runs (in the 60000s) that should show up in these.
This page is created by Debbie Bard (email@example.com); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.