Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (April 4, 2006)
Attendees: Debbie Bard, Fang Fang, Selina Li, Mark Tibbetts, Dan Walker
- Dan leaves SLAC at the end of the week, and will be in email contact in the US until Oct. 11th. Before he goes he'll make sure Mark knows everything neccessary, and will pass on the EMT cellphone on Friday.
- Instructions on how to change and test EMT prescale factors are nearly done.
- Mark will also be inducted as the new Trigger package coordinator at the end of the week.
- 2 old (disconnected) EMT cell phones have been returned to Kazuko.
- Fang Fang is still working on the calibration package. In L1 DCT ODF one file has been removed that wasn't being used and the change will be in the next online relase build.
- The test stand was being used for testing the new code, but there was a problem with the test GUI that Fang Fang is working on.
- (Fang Fang) Just to clarify. The TeststandGUI is working as always. I didn't touch it. I had a problem using it because I have been moving
some files around and TeststandGUI couldn't find the commands. It is understood. You shouldn't have any problem with teststandGUI.
- It was pointed out that Dan is leaving, Selina is no longer commissioner and there are a couple of new members of the trigger group. It would be nice to have a farewell/welcome dinner! Monday, 9th October was suggested, other suggestions welcome.
This page was created by Debbie Bard (email@example.com); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.