Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (September 5, 2006)
Attendees: Rainer Bartoldus, Al Eisner, Selina Li, Dong Su
- Selina showed some of the ZPD efficency plots for run 64100 (with ZPD damage in the run) and run 67092 (a high lumi run without ZPD damage). Here is a few observations:
A few more plots were suggested to look at to help investigate the version of the TSF firmware that showed ZPD damage.
- Run 67092 (with a factor of 2 higher lumi) has lower overall efficiency than the problematic run 64100. Su Dong suggested that this is not a concern since the efficiency here actually depends on the level of background.
- The efficiency plots for peak tick seem to have bigger dips than the 3-tick OR, perhaps indicating a problem with time shift.
- We noticed that X5 has a dip in ZPD2 but not in ZPD3. It's puzzling.
- See the new web page Rainer created for Trigger statistics survey. This page will be updated with a table to allow physics analysis users to post their results.
This page is created by Selina Li (email@example.com); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.