Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (Mar.21, 2006)
Attendees: Rainer Bartoldus, Kris Chaisanguanthum, Al Eisner, Selina Li, Rahmat Rahmat, Dong Su, Dan Walker
- The downtime for the Q2 chamber and bellows installation is scheduled to take place from March 22 (Wednesday) to April 4 (Tuesday).
- Selina will be giving a status report for TRG after the detector operation meeting at IR2 tomorrow. A link to the talk is provided here.
- Dan will update the EMT online lib using the up-to-date release soon.
- Marc Kelly will be arriving at SLAC tomorrow afternoon and will be working on the TSF firmware issue during his stay.
- It looked like we had a L3 node trim in swing shift of March 16. This happened in run 63061. Rainer tried to look into the logfile to see what caused the trim, but no hint.
Data Quality and Monitoring
- The IFR problem earlier this month triggered a discussion of marking runs flawed in the DQG meeting. Rahmat asked which group is responsible for luminosity check, but it seems we don't know who that is.
- We need to properly label/update the GLT object names for the fastmon plots.
This page is created by Selina Li (email@example.com); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.