Minutes of the Trigger Operation Meeting (Dec.20, 2005)
Attendees: Rainer Bartoldus, Kris Chaisanguanthum, Al Eisner, Fang Fang, Selina Li, Rahmat Rahmat, Dong Su.
- PEP is continuing take data. No issues with trigger.
- All prescale codes are checked in. Dan is waiting for the new
release to be available.
- Dct/Dch calibration at the test stand is now working
properly. Selina and Xuedong found out the fibers were plugged into
the wrong TSF boards and screwed up the calibration.
- Su Dong pointed out that the DCH spikes due to electronic noises
are gone by raise the noise threshold. He also pointed out the dropped
dch hits may be caused by left right ambiguity.
- The three Interface boards at the test stand all works fine,
except one board might have problem at the output to zpd.
- Fang has removed the dependency of online DAQ on teststand and
calibration. She did dct/dch calibration with the new codes at the
teststand and the results are fine. Fang will test at IR2 when there
is a chance.
- Arik found a bug in the track fit. The bug especially affects low
momentum tracks. Event rate is expected to increase after the bug
fixed. Rainer and Arik are working on the fix.
- Al suggested to have the trigger rate plots for physics events
such as hadron. Currently the plots are available only for bhabha
events. His concern is if we have enough statistics to do so.
Data Quality and Monitoring
- Rahmat is performing the normal QA checks for Run4
reprocessing. Nothing unusual was seen. He will monitor data quality
during the holiday period.
- Rahmat is working on the strip charts.
- The fix of the error bars in the raw efficiency plots are in the next
release. Kris will find out if Prafulla's fix is also in.
This page is created by Selina Li (firstname.lastname@example.org); however, you are welcome to edit and/or correct above items, specially for those who attended the meeting. Thanks.