19 Nov 2002 access summary
Work performed and status
- Low Voltage power supply Forward Endcap East and West
- Remote power switches installed
- GMBs installed and tested. Voltage read out is available
on the remote monitor. [Henry,Gibson]
- Conversion factor introduced in EPICS to allow a read out in the range (-5V, +7V).
[on 20 Nov 2002 by Dalye, Nik]
- High Voltage
- Recabled HV-distribution box BF07. [Gigi]
- Fixed 4 grounding cales for Belt Chambers Forward Top. [Gigi]
- HV cable EF09_PWR3 (HVG26) suspected disconnected (looking at fast-monitor mapping FEE18)
was reconnected. [Henry]
- FEC/FEE fixes and debugging
- Dangling cable found in Forward East tower intended for slot 9 on minicrate D6.
From the examination of the minicarate found that there were about 3 cables intended
for minicrate D6 but plugged into wrong slots as well as the missing cable intended for slot 9.
In addition, there were two cables awaiting missing FECs in slots 15 and 16.
Everything was fixed. [Bob, Chiara]
- Checked minicrates D6, D7, C3 and C7 on Forward East. [Bob]
- Unused FEC cards removed from minicrates B6 East and West on Forward Endcap.
- Demaged clock/shift cable found in Barrel Backward sextant 1 (FEE64). Cable replaced recovering
75% of the FEC in this minicrate. [Henry,Luca,Giancarlo,Gibson]
- Changed 4 FECs on Barrel Backward East sextant 5 (it includes 2 views for layer 19), reconnected
data cable. [Luca,Chiara]
- Connected cable of right length to minicrate FEE52 on Barrel Forward West. [Luca,Chiara]
- Checked FEE34 for Barrel Forward East. The FECs are ok in data, but not in calibration.
Probably the test cable needs to be replaced.
- GMB fixes and replacements
- CAN1 station 18 [Gigi]
- CAN4 station 6 [Henry]
- CAN4 station 16 [Henry]
- Gas System
- Old gas distribution supplies dismounted [Kelin]
- Gas flow tubes to old supplies closed [Henry,Giancarlo]
- Return gas flow in new bubbling boxes checked [Maurizio]
- General safety
- Heat exchanger in Minicrate tower Forward West
installed and search for water leaks performed. [Hall crew]
- VESDA monitoring system (smoke detector) installed in Minicrate
towers and LV racks. [Hall crew]
Last updated: November 20, 2002.
Maria Chiara Simani