==> PS file here
These plots are updated automatically by a cronjob that runs every 15 minutes.
If a new run is found in the file
a comparison of the number of hot/silent FECs with respect to a range of reference
runs is made.
If a difference is found, a report is also e-mailed.
PS file pages contents:
- PAG. 1 Job status with time and date. Reference runs range and last processed run.
Comparison with FECs status in previous runs.
- PAG. 2-3 Comparison distributions with hot/silent FECs status in previous runs per crate.
- PAG. 4-5 Distributions of hot/silent FECs per crate for the runs used as reference.
These distributions will set the upper limit for the comparison.
- PAG. 6-9 Hot/silent FECs vs run number for the last 100 runs per crate.
The horizontal line indicates the reference upper value in each case.
- PAG. 10-13 Hot/silent FECs vs run number for the last 100 runs per crate.
At the moment the mailing list is mantained by
Maria Chiara Simani who also keeps the cronjob
running (in the directory ~simani/ifr/monitor).
If you want to recive the FECs summary report just mail me.
Last modified: 16 June 2003 by Maria Chiara Simani.