Mirna van Hoek Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Cote-Ahern Email: email@example.com
Martino Magoni Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mario Posocco Email: email@example.com,
Marcello Rotondo Email: Marcello.Rotondo@pd.infn.it,
Achim Weidemann Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Towards a more realistic trigger simulation:
- Step 1: new sequence and new trgDC interface to run DchMakeDigi
before trgDC and use Dch Digis in trgDC. (done) (see : documentation )
- Step 2: Obtain a correct raw digi charge distribution
for improved efficiency tuning (Dch _and_ Dch TSF) (done) (see: documentation )
- Step 3: Do efficiency tuning. (work ongoing)
- Step 4: Background mixing. This is very important, but needs
all subsystems working together. (work ongoing) (meetings on monday, 11AM, Sierra Room (mostly))
- Study the overlay of MC and (data) background tdc times using flatbhabhas as bakcground
collection. What should the shift be? This should be repeated in the new sequence. (to be done)
- Need to subtract the L1AT0 from the data background since the MC does not have it
when running before trgDC. (to be done)
- Dch volume in Bogus is mixture of gas and wire density. Missing is the ocational hardscatter off the
wire. => Implementation/study hardscattering probablility in Dch volume.
- Futher update Dch material (if necasserry)
- Implementation of electronics (material) in Bogus Dch. (not urgent)
- Study of xtalk in Dch (data). How to implement something more realistic? Do we need to?
Relevant Hypernews postings/links:
For comments/questions contact email@example.com