Check list for the source calibration system at end of detector access
Initialy a source calibration expert should go through the checklist
before the detector access is denied in order to make sure the
source calibration system is in a working condition.
1) go to the Bunker and check that the HV power supply is connected and
the switch is turned ON:
the red light should be on and the green light should be off !
If the red light is not on, but the HV is turned on, check if the STOP
button is pressed and pull it out.
2) check level in reservoir (where should it be ?)
3) check that the two main valves (the ones with handle bars) are open
at the flow control panel.
4) on the electronics house:
turn on the pump and check flow readings (nominal values)
if one of the valves is closed all readings will be zero
5) run the generator (see detailed instructions)
and check current readings
(also the neutron rate could be checked at the bunker)
6) if possible run the DAQ software and check histograms
(if time permits perform a full calibration)
All this should be done after the doors have been closed right before access
to the tunnel is denied.