Accessing PEP-II Data
| Abort Logger
| VAX/SCP Retrieval ]
Accelerator Integrated Data Access
- AIDA allows access to accelerator archived data (EPICS Channel Archiver and SCP History Buffer)
- MATLAB can access AIDA through its Java interface
- Simple Java programs can be written to use AIDA.
See /nfs/farm/babar/simu/MDI_Studies/AIDA/README for a working example which dumps data to a text file.
- AIDA webpage
- The abort logger records data sampled at up to 1kHz from vacuum pumps and gauges, SVTRAD diodes, CsI IP detectors, and other background indicators over a several second integral surrounding an abort.
- The data is stored as text files on a PC in MCC and copied to NFS storage at /nfs/slac/g/ad/abortLOGGER by an automated procedure
- An example ROOT macro for converting to RootTuples is at /nfs/farm/babar/simu/MDI_studies/DataLoggerEvents/Root/convert.C